Upset Prevention Recovery Training / “Unusual Attitude”
Advanced course FCL.745.A.
EU-reg. 2018/1139 & 2018/1974 & 965/2012, ORO.FC.220/.230 & AMC2, ICAO Doc 10011, AURATA; others
Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) according to FCL 745, (AMC1 ORO.FC.220&230) incl. Certification
- Minimum 5 hour theory lessons, incl group exercises, etc.
- Minimum 3 hours practical flight training (on e.g. Extra 200)
- For your own SAFETY, the flight training will be done and completed ONLY in VFR / VMC conditions
Prior to the first application and training for any Class- or Type Rating on SP-HPA-; HPA on SP(A) in MP-operation; and on MP certified aircraft. e.g. Cessna 525; Honda Jet; Phenom 100-300; Beechcraft King Air – 99/100/200/250-; Piper 46 Meridian (PA-46-SET); Pilatus PC-12; TBM 750-800-850-900 (all variants); many others definition about UPRT
Aeroplane upset prevention and recovery training (UPRT)’ refers to training consisting of:
- aeroplane upset prevention training: a combination of theoretical knowledge and flying training with the aim of providing flight crew with the required competencies to prevent aeroplane upsets; and
- aeroplane upset recovery training: a combination of theoretical knowledge and flying training with the aim of providing flight crew with the required competencies to recover from aeroplane upsets.
‘Aeroplane upset’ refers to an undesired aircraft state characterised by unintentional divergences from parameters normally experienced during operations. An aeroplane upset may involve pitch and/or bankangle divergences as well as inappropriate airspeeds for the conditions. Training program of our highly qualified cooperation partner ATO – www.kunstflug.net – is certainly approved by the competent Authority
Basic UPRT Courses AMC2 to ORA.ATO.125
GM1 to ORA.ATO.125
this will be done during BAFS ATO approved Class- Type Rating training courses on CS-FSTD
FCL.725.A Theoretical knowledge and flight instruction for the issue of class and type ratings – aeroplanes
(c) for single-pilot non-high-performance complex aeroplanes, single-pilot high-performance complex aeroplanes and multi-pilot aeroplanes, the class- or type rating training courses shall include UPRT, theoretical knowledge and flight instruction related to the specificities of the relevant class or type.
Hinseise zur UPRT-Ausbildung in der ATO der LBA
www.kunstflug.net am Flughafen Dinslaken (EDLD)
Ansprechpartner Herrn Dipl. Ing. J. Berndt